The Secret To Saying Good-Bye To Bad Breath and Head Lice
We may be slightly biased towards Tea Tree, as the marvelous Melaleuca trees are grown in our home, Australia. Yes, the leaves of the Melaleuca tree have been used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries.
This aside, the benefits of Tea Tree essential oil are endless.
From its purifying qualities to its promotion of healthy immune functions, there's not much this herbaceous leaf can't do.
To make it easy, we've put together our top ten reasons why Tea Tree essential oil should be used in your day-to-day life
1. It can be used to diminish coughs, bronchial congestion, and sore throats
2. It can kill mold, bacteria, and fungi.
3. It is an antiseptic agent
4. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
5. It contains an antimicrobial properties
6. It’s a natural disinfectant
7. It can be used to prevent acne
8. It can assist with skin discomfort, rashes and, hives
9. It helps treat head lice
10. It helps improve bad breath
There you have it, our top ten reasons!
If you're using Tea Tree topically, add 2–3 drops to a clean cotton ball and gently apply to the area of concern.
For people with sensitive skin, dilute tea tree with a carrier oil first, like coconut or jojoba oil.